EZSurv® GNSS Post-processing software
This new release includes an event interpolator that can be used to position UAV events (photo) accurately – some new pre-define mapping systems and geoid models – a “ground coordinates” export to better match with measurements made with conventional instruments.
AS ALWAYS, WE IMPROVED OUR POST-PROCESSING ENGINE TO OUTPUT THE HIGHEST QUALITY RESULTS!
Designed for kinematic and static mapping purposes and to collect raw data for post-processing.
A new release always allows us to add compatibility with the newest receivers available on the market.
It is also a great opportunity for us to fulfill our clients requests by adding the features they need!
Few improvements part of this release:
- We now support Geospatial PDF: view maps and draw over it!
- When cropping a WebMap: get the maximum resolution available from it.
- Measurement tool has been redesigned and improved.
- Complete GIS field drawing capabilities.
- On Windows 10, the built-in camera is completely integrated in our tagging process.
- Base station availability is now available in EZViewer and the feature display has been improved.