Optimized inspection and management of network assets
This mandate, which has been ongoing for the past ten years is designed to provide all labour and material—computer and technical—required in order to carry out GPS positioning, inspection and in performing a precise condition assessment and retreatment of wood poles used on the distribution network of Hydro-Québec.
The inspections are carried out based on the data extracted from Hydro-Québec’s GIS corporate system and returned to GIS after approval from Hydro-Québec following the final delivery of inspection results. This project therefore requires thorough geospatial know-how and tools.
The vastness of the Quebec territory may complicate activities during the inspection season. Although we do extensive planning before starting activities, unforeseen problems are avoidable during this type of project.
- Experienced on-site teams
- Professional teams for project management and quality control
- A solution facilitating logistics and the up-to-date and effective deployment of employees
- Project management tools based on GIS (Geographic Information System) solutions adapted to projects for vast territories
- Use of precise, state-of-the-art equipment and tools
- Singular expertise in planning and managing large-scale infrastructure inspection projects
- Optimized geospatial expertise for carrying out large-scale projects requiring enhanced logistics for managing a large number of teams in the field
- Service with integrity and data integrity