- Salary: To be discussed
- Work Hours: Full time
- Employment Duration: Permanent
- Date Published: September 27, 2019
- Location: Montreal or Quebec City
Known for its leadership in the field of GIS, Effigis has been offering innovative geospatial data-driven solutions since 1991 in Earth observation services, infrastructure inventory, telecommunications network monitoring, GNSS software, and geological studies. We offer our customers a one-stop shop for all their geoformation needs.
We serve numerous markets, including telecommunications, energy, aerospace, mining, oil and gas, engineering, forestry, and agriculture. We draw from a vast selection of geospatial data collection tools to provide services ranging from satellite image analysis to the development of custom solutions supporting mapping, monitoring, and asset management.
We are also a first-rate employer and we focus on employee development and well-being. The company is supported by a multidisciplinary team of over 170 professionals and technicians, whose talent and passion are key to our success.
Your challenge is to contribute to the development of a web and mobile fertilization application in agriculture. This is to make agriculture more profitable and sustainable by using technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data and imagery. As a UX designer, your challenges will be as follows:
- Create elegant and usable interfaces for the web and mobile;
- Work with the product team to define problems, find solutions and document them;
- Collaborate with the development team;
- Ensure product quality with every system update.
- At least 2 years of experience as a digital product designer or UX designer;
- Portfolio with application design examples.
Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of Figma, Adobe XD or Sketch.
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- Deep commitment to quality, reliability, scaleability, and maintainability;
- Unassuming but assertive;
- Prompt to ask questions and report one's own mistakes;
- Work-family balance with flexible hours;
- Group insurance (life, salary, health care and dental);
- Partial reimbursement of physical activity classes;
- Paid leave in the Holiday Season;
- Coffee bar;
- Dynamic, professional team;
- Easy access to public transportation (Préfontaine metro station, bus line 25 for the Montreal office);
- On site: fitness centre, sports fields, restaurants, spa and many other services (for the Montreal office).