- Salary: To be discussed
- Employment Duration: Permanent, full-time
- Date Published: May 23, 2019
- Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Known for its leadership in the field of geomatics, Effigis has been offering innovative geospatial solutions since 1991. Earth observation services, infrastructure inventory, telecommunications network monitoring, GNSS software, and geological studies: we offer our clients a one-stop shop for all their geoinformation needs.
We are also a first-rate employer and we focus on our employees’ development and well-being. The company is supported by a multidisciplinary team of more than 170 seasoned professionals and technicians. GIS Specialists, Engineers, Programmers, Surveyors, Geographers and, Geologists, Technicians and Surveyors: their talent and passion are the key to Effigis’ success.
Effigis is seeking an experienced Product Manager with an Optical/RF product engineer background. The Project Manager will actively participate in events such as CableLabs, SCTE events and other key industry technology forums.
Reporting to the Vice President, CPAT Products Division, the Product Manager works in collaboration with the Vice President, Business Development and Sales, the Director, Sales and Customer Support and the Director, Engineering.Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Establishing the strategic vision for the Effigis' CPAT FLEX products taking into account market needs;
- Communicating the strategic vision for the product family to all stakeholders involved;
- Managing the CPAT FLEX end-to-end product life cycle;
- Developing of a roadmap for the products;
- Setting up goals and directions for the products;
- Identifying new opportunities and target markets;
- Educating the sales force about new products and solutions;
- Monitoring the marketplace, customers and competitors;
- Establishing and maintaining business relationships in connection with the products;
- Identifying various partnership opportunities, and actively collaborate in their implementation;
- Taking part in joint presentations with sales for key customers.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in electronic product development.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering; a master's degree is an asset
- Expert in product development, always on the look-out for technological advances;
- Market and customers insight;
- Great strategist to manage product-related goals and initiatives;
- Accountability for products performance;
- Collaboration with development and sales teams;
- Great marketer of the products;
- Result-oriented problem-solver.
- Strategic thinking;
- Strong communication skills.
- Work-family balance, particularly flexible working hours;
- Group insurance (life insurance, salary, health and dental);
- Health program with partial reimbursement of physical activities;
- Paid leave in the Holiday Season;
- Coffee bar, and fruit basket;
- Easy access to public transport (Préfontaine metro, bus line 25)
- Nearby on site: fitness center, sports fields, restaurants, spa, and many other services
- Dynamic, professional team.