Archer2 – GEO is an ultra-rugged GPS and GLONASS solution that offers non-stop signal tracking under the canopy. Archer2 is the result of mobile design innovations, data acquisition technologies and the relentless drive to build high-quality and high-performance products around our customers’ needs.
Archer2 – GEO’s top five features:
- Unparalleled signal for non-stop GNSS mapping under dense canopy: boost your productivity.
- Accurate, regardless of canopy: combines a GNSS post-processing software to achieve distinctive accuracy.
- Ergonomic: Small and rugged design.
- Long battery life guarantees operation for a full field day: summer or winter.
- Combines a GNSS/GIS professional field software with a powerful GIS viewer to display multiple raster and vector maps all at once.
"We needed a high production GPS unit that would work under dense canopy in the mountainous terrain of British Columbia and produce sub meter forestry survey data every day. The Archer2 – GEO delivered. Finally a rugged unit we can depend on that has virtually no down time and very little maintenance."
GIS Manager / Timberland Consultants Ltd
Ready for post-processing
When using Archer2 – GEO along with EZSurv’s post-processing software, you can count on effortless post-processing at a single keystroke. EZSurv automatically post-processes your data using GNSS base station located around the world. Post-processing enables greater accuracy and reliability: a must when it comes to data integrity. Archer2 – GEO Mapping Solution is shipped with the ultra-rugged Archer2 – GEO GNSS field PC, EZTag CE GNSS/GIS data acquisition software and EZSurv post-processing software to achieve distinctive position accuracy.