Optimization of the ingress control program
This project, which started in June 2005, has to date been renewed annually. It enabled Vidéotron to obtain permission from Industry Canada to use aeronautic channels and reduce the number of service calls and cases of ingress to be repaired. It also allowed to maintain the network as required by the RPR-8 standard.
- Ability to carry out large-scale projects using flexible innovative solutions
- Working with a partner to optimize the program deployed
- Reaching objectives after one year and maintaining the network to be compliant with the RPR-8 standard
- 40% reduction in annual costs and fewer staff on site
- Real-time consultation of results by client using the online CPAT tool