- Salary: To be discussed
- Employment Duration: Temporary, full time
- Date Published: February 7, 2017
- Location: Ottawa Region , Ontario
A leader in its field, Effigis Geo Solutions is constantly pushing the envelope by designing innovative geospatial technologies since 1991 to improve the business processes of its clients. Recognized for the excellence and flexibility of its solutions and services, the company has gained the confidence of a large international clientele.
Technological innovation is at the heart of Effigis’ business strategy. Therefore, with its exceptional team of talented and committed managers, it continuously strives to increase the added value of its products and services.
We are looking for field inventory workers to perform inventories for aerial network infrastructure survey projects. The work involves data collection and location of wood poles with GPS receivers. The work will take place in Ottawa Region, Ontario. The field inventory worker reports to a team leader.
- Perform inventory of the wood poles
- Survey addresses and number of residences
- Fill a hand computer with information surveyed
- Travel daily to the work sites (in a vehicle or walking) to the surveyed lines
- Take GPS position of wood poles
- Work safely, in accordance with all health and safety regulations and company practices
- Conduct any other related task
- Possess a good work-methodology
- Meticulous and precise
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work outside
- Good communication skills